Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Clapham Common 10k - 23rd July

Had the second of the Clapham Common races on the 23rd of July. This was always going to be a test of how much fitness I had lost in running whilst I had been out with my knee injury. Managed to get round in about 38:30 in the end and even felt strong all the way, managing to make the last of the three laps the fastest as well. In the end i wish it had been a half marathon because I felt so good.

Anyway, the event photographers got all mixed up and as a result they have allowed us to have all the orignal event photos free of charge - result. So here they are - these can all be opened up to 8" by 5" as well.











4 comments:

Andy said...

Love the shades mate - the last shot is class. GB kit looking good too. I came over all queer for a second...

Jonny said...

Yeah, quality mate.

You look like a rower in that GB kit.

Can I have a signed photo please?

Jonny said...

Also, are the special triathlon sunnies?

Ooh, and I love your trainers.

RJL said...

Sunnies are just Oakley numbers...the shoes are interesting to say the least. At that last race, on every lap, one of the marshalls kept on shouting out..."oooh, here comes the shoes!!" cheeky sod!