Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Injury

Went to see a physio this week just to make sure that the damage to the knee was not too serious and more importantly, to find out exactly what the problem is.

The problem is apparently with my medial ligament and this has been slightly torn or damaged. The physio tried to get me to sign up to a whole block of sessions for him to get it sorted, but at £52 a time, I was not too keen on this - especially as it had appeared to be healing okay on its own.


The physio did suggest laying off the running for a while and perhaps only using the treadmill initially when I start again. I did however take part in the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge on Thursday and the knee kind of felt okay during this, but was slightly sore again in the morning. Still, I am off to Portugal tomorrow so will have a week of mainly cycling and swimming so it will hopefully be all better when I get back.

No comments: